All Saints Park
Formerly part of the grounds surrounding All Saints Convalescent Hospital opened in 1869, the buildings were redeveloped as luxury apartments in 2009 with land being set aside to create a new public park
Lawns are crossed by a network of surfaced paths with. Numerous trees provide shelter and shade and there are several beds of ornamental perennials together with fine displays of spring and autumn flowering bulbs. Views of the chapel and the old hospital complex give the park an exceptionally quiet and tranquil atmosphere.