De Walden Court
De Walden Court,
53 Meads Rd,
Number 53 (Big de Walden) was built in 1884 and number 51 (Little de Walden) added in 1892.
It was designed by architects Frederick G Cooke and Arthur E Thompson for Lady Howard de Walden. It is built in the Italianate style and thought to have been inspired by Chatsworth House. Converted into flats in the 1920s, it is now a Grade II Listed building.